The Battles Don't End Unisex Hoodie
Alcohol Abuse, Drug Abuse, and Suicide are lasting battles for many of the military and veterans long after their tour of duty ends. These battles are almost always hidden from family and friends, but these battles need to be brought into the light. Help us by buying this Hoodie to support those battling these issues. $2 of all sales will be donated to StopSoldierSuicide.org to help those military/veterans in need. **Design created by Creative Wagon exclusively for The Mental Wardrobe**
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
Sales Tax Included |